Winter season and the holidays are just around the corner meaning there will be more irresistable cakes, cookies, brownies and all kinds of goodies within our reach!
Battle the urge and instead, whip up this quick, healthy, VEGAN (Yes) and high-protein (Yes again) fudgey chocolate brownie mug cake - one of our RRG favourites besides our FiTreats ;)
It only takes no more than 15 minutes to make with quick ingredients that you can easily find at home! Give it a try and let us know how you like it. You're welcome!
1/4 Coconut Flour
Agave or Maple syrup
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
Sprinkle of Sea Salt (Optional)
Chocolate Chips (Vegan if you’re vegan ?)
1-2 Tbsps Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1 Scoop Vegan Protein Powder (Pulsin Pea Protein is what we use)
Splash of any type of Nut Milk (Optional but will make it richer)
1 Mashed Ripe Banana
How to Make:
1) Mash banana and combine everything in one bowl.
2) Mix until batter is thick and gooey.
3) Scoop into an oven safe mug.
4) Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top if you want even more fudgy, melted chocolate goodness. ?
5) Place mug in heated oven and bake at 190C for about 5 minutes (soft and fudgy) or to about 7-8 minutes if you want it to be more cakey and spongey.
6) Remove from oven. Be careful as it is very hot!